TU 45th Convocation: Tribhuvan University Office of the Controller of Examination has invited ONLINE applications to participate in its 45th Convocation Ceremony. The applicants should have graduated their Bachelors, Masters or PhD Degree within 2075 Jestha 18 to 2076 Jestha 31 (2018 June 15 to 2019 June 14) and taken the transcripts for the respective degrees.
TU 45th Convocation Online Application Notice:
1. Applicants must submit the online application form from: www.tuconvocation.tuexam.edu.np.
2. Online application is open from 2019 September 15 to 2019 October 19. Applicants should have deposited the required amount in bank within 2019 October 18.
3. While submitting online application, applicants need to scan and upload their passport size photograph, Citizenship card / Passport and Academic Transcript.
4. The applicants should print the PDF Document received after submitting the form and keep it with themselves.
5. Applicants must present the above document while taking the gown, scarf from the TU Office.
6. Maximum two parents are allowed to participate for a single student. (Each participation will cost additional NRs. 300/-)
7. Bank details to deposit the fees: TU Office of Controller of Examination, Nepal Bank Ltd., Accnt No.: 04500100099110000016 OR Global IME Bank., Accnt No.: 501010000389
8. Applicants must input the TU Registration Number, Name and Grace Number (Obtained while applying online at www.tuconvocation.tuexam.edu.np) in the bank voucher.
9. Applicants have to first deposit the amount, get the Transaction ID and input this number in online application form.
10. Further notice will be published at the official website and our site will be updated as well.